James is a partner at the practice, and has over 20 years of experience. He is the manager of our Halesowen practice.
About JamesJames graduated from Coventry University in 1999 with a first class honours degree in physiotherapy, and became a partner at Worcestershire Physiotherapy in 2004 having worked freelance with the practice for the previous two years.
- Graduated in 1999 with a first class honours degree;
- Gained extensive musculoskeletal experience both in hospitals in the community where he worked closely with a number of GP practices;
- Became a Director with The Physiotherapy Partners in 2004 having worked freelance with the Practice for two years;
- Undertaken numerous post graduate courses including acupuncture, spinal manipulation and vestibular rehabilitation;
- Member of the Society of Orthopaedic Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Physiotherapists.
Find out more
Take a look at the services on offer at James' Halesowen practice